I'm not going to do it properly this time and nominate other people because I'd probably just nominate all the same people again, so. Yeah. Sorry.
Here are Reanna's questions:
1) If you could live off one type food, what would it be?
Pasta. I think I'm physically incapable of getting sick of it. I love it so much. When Blair goes away for work I sometimes do eat it every day.
2) What song best described your day today?
3) Growing up, what was that one dish your parents always served up?
Mum was pretty good at keeping up the variety, but something we used to love was Farmer's Breakfast which is a sort of a German frittata with little cubes of potato, bacon and onion in it. It's very good INDEED.
4) Why did you start blogging?
Originally I started out on Tumblr because I wanted to be on every social media platform that existed. I wish there was some other answer. Then early in 2013 I migrated to Blogger and started doing it "properly" because I wanted to keep my family in Adelaide up-to-date with my life in Perth.
5) Favourite piece of jewellery?
My engagement ring. I hate how that sounds but it's true.
6) What was your least favourite subject at school?
Maths and Legal Studies. All this election has done is remind me how I just do not understand how Australian politics works. Your preferences does what to who now?
7) What's something you have learnt since starting your blog?
That I really hate sponsored posts and I don't want to monetise my blog after all. Well, not unless there was A LOT of money in it for me.
8) Coffee or tea?
Tea. When I was a smoker I used to love my coffee but nowadays it just makes me jittery and sweaty. Could I be more pathetic?
9) What's something quirky about yourself?
I can wiggle my ears one at a time. I guess this answers the question about whether I could be more pathetic.
10) You're at Hogwarts, what house do you get sorted into? (If you're not a Harry Potter fan, what's your favourite colour!)